Image description: Selections from scrapbook and sketches by Casper Souder, Jr.(1) Portrait of Miss E. Leslie (Page 33).
(2) Portrait of George Emlen, engraved by H.S. Wagner from a Miniature by J.H. Brown (Page 53).
(3) Photograph of houses 46, 48, and 50 Chesnut Street, 1850 (Page 116).
(4) Advertisements for Chestnut Street businesses, including Brown's Tea Warehouse and Young Ladies' Seminary (Page 142).
(5) Portrait of Miss Mary Gannon, Actress (Page 168).
(6) Sketches of store and street view at Fifth and Chestnut Streets (203).